adding new photos to Rooms and Spaces section

adding new photos to Rooms and Spaces section

Hello, when I listed my property I assigned all my photos to rooms in the Rooms and Spaces section. I recently took some new photos and uploaded them in the Photos section. Then I went to Rooms and Spaces to assign them to the rooms but they are not available there. Only the original photos are there and there are no "unassigned photos." What do I need to do so I can assign my new photos to rooms?

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Linda3731 

Your listing with number 51504463 shows same photo's in "sleeping arrangement" as the ones in the list of photos.

Emiel1_0-1660931837298.png

I don't know what the trouble was. Today I looked at the "Rooms and Spaces" photos and the new ones were there, in the unassigned section. Maybe Airbnb needed several hours to process the new photos and make them available. Maybe the program was experiencing a glitch the day I was trying to do this. Regardless of the cause, today I am happy with the result as I was able to assign the new photos to their rooms.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Linda3731 

The "old photos" remain in the cache of the browser, so it looks at first glance the listing is not updated.

Clearing the cache or using another device from which not recently the listing has been visited could resolve the issue (actually there is no issue, only it looks if there is a issue)

@Emiel1  Thank you for explaining that! It has been a long time since I cleared my cache.