Level 1
Cairns City, Australia

address

Im trying to change address to add city as well ive done

1. Go to Listings and select your listing
  2. Under Your space of the listing editor, go to Location
  3. Next to Address, click View
  4. Edit your address, and then click Save

This how ever did not work and reverted back to address i already had please help as if i just add a suburb i can not locate my listing but like others said just add the city as thats what guests look up 1st. However it will not allow it.

Jen

1 Best Answer

@Jennifer5

You will still have to contact Airbnb to do that. You cannot add to, change or edit an address after the listing is published. 

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi @Jennifer4338 

Hosts cannot change an address after the listing is published. You will have to contact Airbnb to do this for you. 

The reason is to prevent unscrupulous Hosts from trying to circumvent local laws restricting STRs, or HOAs that don't allow STRs, etc. The Host lists the property under one address, then directs guests to a different address (this is not permitted).

its the same address i want the city added to the address. Not just suburb

@Jennifer5

You will still have to contact Airbnb to do that. You cannot add to, change or edit an address after the listing is published. 

Hi @Jennifer4338 updating your listing's address on Airbnb can sometimes be a bit tricky. If Airbnb's system does not allow you to change the city, it could be due to various reasons, such as verification of addresses for security and accuracy. 

Contact Airbnb Support: If the system doesn't allow the change, your best bet is to contact Airbnb's customer support. They can provide specific guidance or make the change on their end if necessary.

Verification Process: Be prepared that Airbnb might require some form of verification for the new address, such as a utility bill or a lease agreement, to ensure the accuracy and safety of the listings on their platform.

Sometimes, there might be restrictions based on local laws or Airbnb's policies that prevent changing the city. It's highly recommended to get Airbnb support's assistance. Hope this helps!