airbnb scam

airbnb scam

I have been providing service to this service for 6 years. I have hundreds of 5 star reviews. Today my profile was suspended for no reason. I say shame on the authorities of this application for humiliating me so much and throwing me away like trash. May the service I provide to you be Haram.I was harassed twice. I have videos. I will submit them to the court. I will also meet with journalists. I will not give up on this matter. Do not activate my ads. We will meet in court.

5 Replies 5
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

What reason did Airbnb provide for suspending your listings @Alice514 

did you have a recent issue with a guest ?

I have been providing this system for 6 years, hundreds of people have stayed in this house so far, everyone gave 5 stars, there were some who caused problems, sometimes I was harassed, they have videos, but I never took them to court or presented them to journalists, all I wanted was to live in peace

They can throw away all the services you have provided for 6 years in an instant, I renewed all the rooms, I took out a loan and bought 0 items, orthopedic beds, desks, I put the rooms in kettles, I did these by taking out a loan from the bank
I have been trying to talk to the editors since the morning, but unfortunately none of them are helping, they are closing the case immediately, they say they sent me an e-mail, but I check my mailbox, there is no e-mail, they are lying

I rent 3 rooms and they suspended all three of them. It is a joke. It is unbelievable. And today, two guests checked in. If I had wanted, I would not have let them in my house. But I do not think they are guilty. Also, the guest in the other room who is currently staying was very surprised when he learned about the situation and said that it was ridiculous. They said that they wanted to meet with someone as a guest with Airbnb. They wanted the injustice done to me to be corrected as soon as possible.I just spoke with my lawyer and will file a criminal complaint with the prosecutor's office. I also have two video recordings and audio recordings of me being harassed. These people came to me through Airbnb. I did not share them with the authorities and did not care. Because these harassments were not minor or major, but my lawyer will do everything necessary. I am filing a lawsuit. I will also meet with journalists. He is not letting me pursue this anymore. I will not work with this application. Even if they activate my ads again, I will close myself. I will never, ever let anyone into my home from this application again.

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Your listings are shown as live on your profile @Alice514 

Dear @Helen3 
Yes, I think so..when I checked today, I saw that it was reopened..I had spoken to the editor or someone in authority, I don't know. Suddenly, the reservation of the problematic guest was cancelled and all the rooms were removed from the hanger and the service was opened, but no one will be able to repair the psychological devastation I experienced..A workplace that you have been accustomed to with honor for 6 years can suddenly throw you away...it is a great, great devastation to feel this..I wish I could share the screenshots of the messages here..

Yes, the problem is solved but..
I think Airbnb puts serious psychological pressure on the Hosts..
I don't have to make anyone happy

This is a house not a hotel!!

A new member, an unknown guest with a problematic character, should learn not to quickly pass judgment on a host who quickly got a 5 star home with 6 years of service and proved himself in practice, based on his false statement.

While we take seriously the person who slanders the host with the false statement of a psychologically problematic person who has never commented on his profile and has recently become a member of a host who has received 5 stars for 6 years and has been serving the system, without examining the host's score and reasons, without communicating with the host, he constantly sends e-mails on the homepage as if to disrupt the host's psychology by saying (correct the guest's complaints)..

They need to fix this issue urgently..

I am now hesitant to click on the airbnb page..
Because my psychology is disturbed..

We do not have to entertain the guest as if you were working in a circus!!

The system directly judges the host when it gives low stars
While hundreds of people have been writing 5-star positive and wonderful comments for 6 years, nobody can judge the host with the low score of an unknown problematic guest who has recently become a member!!

the system keeps sending us messages to fix things !!

the system should fix itself..not me ..

when the other party makes a false statement or gives a low Star it only takes what the guest says as a statement

Dear Airbnb officials You make money from me every day, in other words you get commission from me every day, 365 days a year in return for my service !!
but the guest only books once or twice on your app !!!
I think you should sit down on a couch and think about this !