airbnb turkıye vergi duzenlemesı / Airbnb turkey tax regulations

airbnb turkıye vergi duzenlemesı / Airbnb turkey tax regulations

Airbnb ve benzeri platformlar için sertifika düzenlemesi Resmi Gazete'de yayımlandı

Konutların Turizm Amaçlı Kiralanması ve Bazı Kanunlarda değişiklik yapılmasına ilişkin yasa, konut kiralama süreçlerini ayrıntılı bir şekilde düzenleyerek izin belgesi gerekliliklerini vurguluyor.

yani geinemeyen vatandaşı süründürme politikası buyuk baslar otellerı baskısına yenık dusen enflasyon

[Translation added by Community Manager]

Certificate regulation for Airbnb and similar platforms was published in the Official Gazette. The law on Renting Housing for Tourism Purposes and amending Certain Laws regulates the housing rental processes in detail and emphasizes the permit requirements. In other words, inflation succumbing to the pressure of hotels that starts with the policy of forcing citizens who cannot make ends meet.

4 Replies 4
Koray23
Level 2
Umraniye, Turkey

It's truly disheartening to witness this. Yes, a regulation was indeed necessary, but this regulation seems overly punitive. Penalties start at 100,000 Turkish Liras and can go up to millions. The surprising part is Airbnb's complete lack of communication with us hosts on this matter. By leaving us to grapple with all these issues on our own, what exactly are they aiming for? With expectations nearly on par with hotels, we are expected to provide nearly identical conditions, even though we can't generate rental income at the same high levels as hotels can. Furthermore, the substantial impact of taxation on earnings is a matter of concern. As of November 2, 2024, this regulatory law has been officially published in the gazette. Despite maintaining a 4.97 rating out of 5 for almost a year and holding my Superhost status, the journey ends here. Today, I've taken down my active listing. It's time to bid farewell to Airbnb hosting.

Aldıgım maaş yetmıyor ev sahıbı kıraya zam yaptı tek basınayım sokak kopeklerınıde tedavı edıyorum .  bırakırsam bıterım kafama sıkacakken aırbnb ıle tanısıtm az toparlandım. vızem yok tr dısınada defolup gıdemıyorum.sabah mutsuz uyanmama sebep olan devlete tesekkur ederım

If you don't have significant influence in Turkey or government connections, it can be quite challenging to thrive in business and make a decent income. These new laws seem to have been enacted primarily to benefit hoteliers. After a 1.5-year experience with Airbnb, I initially gave it a shot in 2018, but then took a break for a while. In the middle of 2021, I decided to return as a professional host and had the pleasure of welcoming many guests. I even achieved the status of a Superhost, with over 30 positive reviews.

However, in the end, I felt Airbnb's management didn't support hosts like they should have. As a result, I've decided to stop using Airbnb to offer accommodations. Currently, I'm looking for a long-term tenant for my vacant apartment on Airbnb. If you're in need of a temporary place to stay, you're welcome to consider staying in my apartment on Istanbul.

Warmest regards, Koray

Nihat0
Level 2
İstanbul, Turkey

Sevgili airbn den oda kıraya veren arkadaslarım,
yenı kanundan haberınız vardır umarım ! 1 Mayıs itibariyla buna son verılecek.. sesimizi duyurmamız ıcın dernek kuruldu artı whatsapp grup var. ama b u dernek daha cok resıdensları, vıllaları desteklıyor gıbı. oda kıraya veren ve diger arkadaslarında assagıda paylastıgım gruba üye olmasını ıstıyorum. Bunu sızlerle paylasmak ıstedim. Hayat cok zor ve bılıyorum emeklısı, ogrencısı ve bır cok ınsan bu sekılde ay sonunu getırmek ıcın kendısının de yasadıgı konutun 1-2 odasını AİRBNB den kıraya verıyor. sessız kalırsanız 1 mayıstan sonra bu ek gelırden olursunuz. bu yasaya gore oda kıralayanların ılanları 1 mayıstan sonra sılınecek. oturup basınıza geleceklerı beklemeyın. bırlık olalım.. bılıyorum airbnbde oda kıraya veren bınlerce ınsan var. whatsapp dan gruba gelen mesajlara bakıyoprum ve benden baska bu konuda kımse konusmuyor.

Bir olalım beraber olalım

saygılar.

Dernegımızın ismi : ( buradan üye olunuz ) TURKOB https://www.turkob.org/
whatsapp group : https://chat.whatsapp.com/KQmY1ePMuon5ykxVYb76xA
İnstagram: https://www.instagram.com/turkobder?igsh=NWk3aGlqaHBqd2x3&utm_source=qr
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/share/WDmFsTuDCyn7nXtq/?mibextid=K35XfP