my listing

i cannot list my property

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Mirza34, welcome to the Airbnb Community 😊

Would you like to share more details about why you're unable to list your property?

In the meantime, here are some articles that might assist you in this process:

📌Creating a Listing
📌Activating a Listing
📌How to Complete Your Listing
📌Understanding Your New Listing Settings Before Publishing

In our community, there are numerous conversations that could help you in your starting process. Please feel free to use some keywords in the 👉search bar at the top to explore these discussions.

I hope this helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

@Mirza34 do you get any error or message when you publish your property? You may also want to check the following as these might be the reason why you're unable to list your property. 

-Airbnb requires hosts to complete various verification steps to ensure the safety and security of its community. 

- Ensure that you've completed all necessary verification steps, including confirming your email address, phone number, and providing any requested ID.

-Airbnb requires certain information to be filled out before you can publish your listing. Missing details or incomplete sections can prevent you from moving forward.

-Check your local laws and regulations regarding short-term rentals to ensure you're in compliance. You might need to register your property with local authorities or obtain a permit. Hope this helps!