"New Host" identity?

Adrienne234
Level 3
Corvallis, OR

"New Host" identity?

Hello! I am a new host, but also I wonder how long I will be identified as such on AirBnB (lol), anyone know? Thanks!

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Adrienne234 The longer the better if it is similar to a new listing it gets you a boost in the search results.

I hadn't thought of that! Thanks!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Adrienne234, Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center and hope you are doing well!

How are you getting along with your guests and listing? Please feel free to pop up any questions that you would like to ask our lovely members.

On a side note, I was looking at your Host profile and got really curious about Lola and Pinkie!!😍. How are they doing?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi @Bhumika ! Sorry for the delayed response, I have been so super busy with all the hosting! Getting my host-legs under me and enjoying the experience very much. Thanks for asking about Lola and Pinkie! They are my sweet mellow girls and are living their best lives with time on my deck in the summer sun, and evenings spent chewing bones next to us while we watch movies. Life is good at the Cherry Tree Hideaway!

Warmly,

Adrienne

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

That is great to hear @Adrienne234 !!! Keep us posted if you would like to share your hosting experiences with us. We look forward to hear all about it😍.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines