"Safety team" wont respond to messages

"Safety team" wont respond to messages

Has anyone had a guest make a false report to the safety team as retaliation and get a resolution? The safety team has ignored me the last four days, even though the person on my case has been in the office all four of those days.

4 Replies 4
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Laura6091 

Have you heard anything back from the team since you posted this?

It's possible the team are still investigating everything, but I can appreciate you'll be keen to get a resolution.

Please let us know if there have been any updates.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Casa927
Level 2
Setúbal Municipality, Portugal

Please help me!

My situation is still not solved!

====

I have the same issue right now. They sended me yesterday an email that there was a safety issue with one reservation (reservation and guest name NOT mentioned). And because of that they suspended ALL my 6 listings, without any explanation or proof. I have responded immediately on their email, no response until now. I have called Airbnb general line 12 times, No support at all. Just saying please be patient someone will contact you. Now 36 hours further an nobody is contacting me. I'm a host for 8 years and I never had this situation. Also, none of my recent guest contacted me about an issue or wrote a negative review, Nothing! Now out of nowhere Airbnb suspend all my listings with one click without contacting me. This is insane! Please someone here take a look at my account because this Safety team is not responding and the general line cannot do anything.

Yes just recently had to deal with this and it took approximately 2 weeks for the safety team to finish their "investigation". They are very vague to say the least  and they will just send you scripted messages about how they "take safety seriously" ,they "will get back to you" and "they are investigating". They will send you links to read concerning airbnb community standards, rules and regulations etc..... There is no specific timetable when they will finish and contact will be every 2-3 days  unless they reply with their other scripted response that "your rep will be out of the office for the next 48 hrs" It can be a painstaking process but hopefully they will respond back to you sooner than later

Casa927
Level 2
Setúbal Municipality, Portugal

I have the same issue right now. They sended me yesterday an email that there was a safety issue with one reservation (reservation and guest name NOT mentioned). And because of that they suspended ALL my 6 listings, without any explanation or proof. I have responded immediately on their email, no response until now. I have called Airbnb general line 12 times, No support at all. Just saying please be patient someone will contact you. Now 36 hours further an nobody is contacting me. I'm a host for 8 years and I never had this situation. Also, none of my recent guest contacted me about an issue or wrote a negative review, Nothing! Now out of nowhere Airbnb suspend all my listings with one click without contacting me. This is insane! Please someone here take a look at my account because this Safety team is not responding and the general line cannot do anything.