Damages never reimbursed by Air Cover

Elizabeth2671
Level 2
Paris, France

Damages never reimbursed by Air Cover

Dear all,

On July 2022, I had a couple with several dogs coming to my brand new house in Paris. They left the house on a terrible state, dirty with dogs sleeping in our beds but more important with extremely deep and expensive damages including breaking tiles and sink in our brand new marble luxury bathrooms.

We immediately request Air Cover  that in the first week insured us that the damages will be refunded. We did then the reparation for more than, 4 900€ of costs. 

Since then, and after requesting from all invoices, airbnb has totally abandoned us in that situation. We sent more than 90 emails, I have made more than 85 calls to the client service with all the time a promise of the service to be called back for a quick resolution and with never any called made. 

I could never imagine such a way for airbnb to treat their clients. I have filled a police report, even wrote to the director or AIRBNB France Emmanuel Marill, and still, strictly NO ACTION from airbnb. 

Has someone already experienced such a chaotic experience with airbnb ? 

after more than 90 emails to 

2 Réponses 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Elizabeth2671 

It s a shame to be treated this way.

BTW

I tried to find the review(s) for/from this guests, but I did not succeed

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Elizabeth2671

I'm sorry to hear about this experience and the fact that you've found it challenging to get the  help you needed. Has this been resolved now or do you need more help? If so I would happily nudge the team for you to help get things moving!

Thanks, 

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Consulter les articles du Centre de ressources

Préparer votre logement pour accueillir les voyageurs
Conseils d'hôtes Airbnb Plus : comment ajouter des touches d'attention
Aider les voyageurs pendant leur séjour