Looking for an experienced co-host in Austin, TX

Answered!

Looking for an experienced co-host in Austin, TX

Hi there! I have a spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in an up and coming neighborhood in south Austin, TX.

Looking for an experienced cohost to help me get the most out of my property and help me keep things in line when I'm not in town. Please leave a comment below if you or anyone you know is intersted. Thanks!

1 Best Answer
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone on this thread 😊

Did you know that we have a webpage dedicated to finding Experienced Co-Hosts in your area? 

You can start searching for an experienced local Co-Hosts by clicking👉here👈

If you are looking at becoming an experienced Co-Host, you can find more information by clicking 👉here👈

I hope this helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @The-Dolphin-House0 ! I hope you found some good recommendations in the meantime.

You could try asking your question in one of the local Host Clubs as well. You can find them here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Get-Local/ct-p/en_clubs

I hope that helps!

-----

Hello, I wanted to reach out and share about how our services can potentially help you create more revenue without being involved in the day to day operations of the business.

My name is Michelle , and I run a full service vacation rental property management company. I would like the opportunity to discuss the potential of us managing your property. I know through experience with other hosts how time consuming it can be taking phone calls, responding to messages, coordinating cleaning, communication, and maintenance when needed. 

You can contact me at

Email: **

Best regards,

Michelle D

**[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise or share contact details on the Community Center.

Rose1875
Level 2
Austin, TX

Hi, 

I'm based in South Austin. I have been hosting on Airbnb for over 4 years and 2 years full time. I have been constantly a superhost. I would love to learn more about what you are looking for in a co-host.

Best,

Rose

**[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise or share contact details on the Community Center.

Jessica2708
Level 2
Austin, TX

Hi there ! I just moved to south Austin and am looking to co-host for someone! I am not “experienced” by Airbnb standards, but I currently own and manage 6 LTRs in Houston (where I am from). I’m very interested in breaking into STRs now that I am in a city that supports the industry. If you are still in need of a responsible, professional and loyal partner, please email me at **

thanks!
Jessica M.

Rosalia110
Level 2
Austin, TX

Hi I can help you ! 🙂 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone on this thread 😊

Did you know that we have a webpage dedicated to finding Experienced Co-Hosts in your area? 

You can start searching for an experienced local Co-Hosts by clicking👉here👈

If you are looking at becoming an experienced Co-Host, you can find more information by clicking 👉here👈

I hope this helps!

-----