Offering travel planning

Bailey131
Level 1
Durango, CO

Offering travel planning

As an avid airbnb user and travel planner, I'm curious if hosts would be interested in offering their clients additional travel planning support through a third party? If you didn't have to do anything except offer the service and in turn, you would make a small income from the itinerary, would you do it? 

1 Reply 1
Kitty-and-Creek0
Top Contributor
Willits, CA

@Bailey131 

Your service may be a good one for the right folks, though, especially in your local area!!  Durango and the area around there is gorgeous!

I already do this gratis for my guests, I believe that this planning and concierge service is what my guests deserve from me as their host. Most of my younger guests are so digital that they have no issues doing it themselves, with my recommendations for local things. My foreign guests have their travels well planned before they depart home, I've found. As a local, who frequents the local places and gathers reviews from respected sources, I seem to do ok. 

My mother-in-law's home in Denver was our HQ for exploring, and wow! I still love some excellent boots I bought in Durango decades ago, and still order books from Tattered Cover.  So much to do and to be totally stunned by where you live. Where I live, it is just as scenic and rich - just differently. Some day I'll look you up when I return. Until then, please enjoy those gorgeous seasons and this colorful Autumn. ❤️🍁🗻