Payout issues PayPal

Richard3344
Level 2
Brant, Canada

Payout issues PayPal

Is anyone else having payout issues with PayPal.  I have noticed several other similar posts from other hosts.  Airbnb owes over $8000 and I am getting no where.  They have lied to me and strung me along.  

2 Replies 2
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Richard3344, thank you for sharing this here, and I am sorry to hear that this has happened to you.

I wanted to let you know that I have passed this on to the team, but please note that the Community Center is not a Customer Support channel. 

With that said, I'll do my best to make them aware of the situation. 

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

I’m still having issues.  My missing payouts exceeded $13,000 plus.  Then I requested the legal department contact information.  That was refused, but $3500 got sent.  But missing payouts continue and I’m back up to $12,000 plus.  Based on the pattern over the last 5 months it will likely reach $20,000 by the end  August 2024.  No issues exist with my payout method as has been suggested as I have received payouts.  The glitch theory doesn’t make sense as this excuse has been given to hosts with the same issue since 2020.  It seems unrealistic that Airbnb hasn’t resolved the payout glitch after 4 years!  
My next step is their legal department with one “supervisor” finally provided after a two and a half hour stalemate on the phone until I was provided this information.

IMG_6416.png

 Hopefully this helps other hosts in the same situation.  I know you are out there based on the number of posts I have discovered.