property management software

Anna15387
Level 1
Tønsberg, Norway

property management software

Hello everyone,

I am starting my own business soon, managing properties for other hosts on different platforms like AirBnB,xperia, and Booking.

I used to be a CO host for a long time and manage properties for friends and family. Now the demand is high so I need to organize myself.

I would like to purchase a software that I can use to manage many different houses in one place. I am looking at the moment for something that is affordable and not complicated. Something that offers everything that a property manager needs.

any recomentatios?

6 Replies 6

Hello @Anna15387 

Hello there,

It sounds like you're embarking on an exciting journey in the world of property management. Managing multiple properties across platforms like Airbnb, Xperia, and Booking is no small feat, but with the right tools, it can be both rewarding and manageable.

**[Advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center.

@Lodge102 is there any website I can have a look? The properties I manage are based in Norway so I want to make sure all regulations and taxes are followed by the service I will purchase in the future.

Hi there @Anna15387 ,

Thank you so much for reaching out and showing interest in our services! I completely understand the importance of ensuring compliance with regulations and taxes, especially in a place as well-regulated as Norway.

While I’d love to directly share our website here, community guidelines restrict me from doing so. 

I'd be more than happy to discuss how our services can align with your requirements and assist in managing your properties in Norway. If you’re interested, please feel free to give us a call at tel: **, we’ve also put together a lot of resources under the same name we use here. A quick search might bring up some useful insights. 

We're here to help you navigate the complexities of property management with ease and confidence.

Looking forward to the possibility of working together!

Best regards,
Lodge102

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Lodge102 ! Thank you so much for your understanding of our Community Center Guidelines that advertisements are not allowed on the Community Center. It's so much appreciated 🌻.

I just wanted to let you know that I've had to remove your contact information as well for safety/privacy reasons, as the Community Center is a public space.

If you wished to get want to get in touch with @Anna15387 or vice versa,  you can click on the profile picture and click on "Send a message" button in the profile to get in touch with directly 🙂.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi @Bhumika 

Thank you so much for your kind message and for clarifying the Community Center Guidelines regarding advertisements and privacy. I completely understand the need to maintain a safe and respectful environment for all users, and I appreciate you taking the time to inform me about the correct procedures for private communication.

I'll make sure to follow the guidelines moving forward and use the "Send a message" feature for any direct communications in the future.

It's great to be part of a community that looks out for each other's safety and privacy. 🌻

Thank you again for your understanding and guidance!

Warm regards,

Ryan-Smickle0
Level 2
Montego Bay, Jamaica

Okay sounds good if you're looking to partnership with someone you can let me know