you changed all of my photos to look like they are negatives of the original photos. Like you're marketing to goths and depressives! My apartments are bright!

Answered!
Christie29
Level 3
Sarasota, FL

you changed all of my photos to look like they are negatives of the original photos. Like you're marketing to goths and depressives! My apartments are bright!

you should not be allowed to mess with my photos. Do you know how long it takes me to get the right lighting to accurately showcase the listing? Then you come in and paint them all black! Leave my photos alone unless you're willing to make up for the lack of reservations I get for my listings that look like the pictures were taken in a blackout!

1 Best Answer

I had my color profile set wrong on my laptop.  🎶 never mind! 😇

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Christie29
Level 3
Sarasota, FL

Airbnb.com/h/downtowndown

you can't even tell there's a sofa in there!

Christie29_0-1720305315033.jpeg

and this is my listing that is wrapped by a bank of surround original 1920's windows and cathedral ceilings. It's almost annoyingly bright and joyful! Not anymore thanks to you.

Hands off my listings and photos!!!!!!

Christie29_0-1720305454090.jpeg

Shelley159
Level 10
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Christie29 

I just want to make sure you know this is the hosting community - I'm not sure whether you meant to contact customer support?

oh hahahaha, thank you. I was venting as a host ,in the host community, but directing it toward establishment. I should've changed the pronouns to they! "They changed my photos..." After 8 years hosting two apartments I feel like I want them to stay out of my listing more and more because they really don't do me any favors. What's the movie...if you're not with me youre against me!

I was just wondering if others have had their listing(s) altered in appearance?

Thanks

I had my color profile set wrong on my laptop.  🎶 never mind! 😇

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Haha, thanks so much for coming back and updating us @Christie29 ! I've marked your answer as a best answer to help other Hosts know that it was solved. 

By the way, your listing pictures are beautiful 😍 If I'm not mistaken,  I noticed a lovely pet in your living room photo. Would you like to introduce the dear one to us? 😉🐕

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines