CC update: quick preview of upcoming changes

Marjo0
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

CC update: quick preview of upcoming changes

Hi everyone,

I know you are all excited about hearing further details about the upcoming changes and what kind of things we are working on to enhance the CC. I can't share everything yet as things are being developed, however as a thank you for your patience and to prove that things are actually being worked on in the background 🙂 I’m sneaking you a little peek below in advance, to get your imagination flowing about what’s coming up! 

These are some of the most requested changes by the community:

• Search: improved look and feel when searching for content
  • Meetups: a tool that lets you request a new meetup
  • Tagging: this is an additional search functionality, and another way for you to categorize content (called Trending Topics in the illustration below)

Tagging

• Subscriptions: you’ll be able to subscribe to specific content you want to follow, and also follow different discussion boards that you are interested to get updates on.

Subscriptions

See a screenshot below to illustrate what the page would look like with these elements. Note that the content is just for illustration purposes, not the actual text you'll see when it's live. 🙂

Top of page

What do you think, which of these features are you looking forward to the most? 🙂

-------------------------

New to the Community Center? Check Getting Started for guidelines and info.

3 Replies 3
Karen29
Level 1
Coeur d'Alene, ID

I'm a bit dissapointed that the home exchange group is no longer available.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who is relocating and would like a long term/exchange option through airbnb. 

Other than that, I'm sure the new changes will be great!

Linda0
Level 10
Spring, TX

I love the propsed look and overall new changes you mentioned.
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Karen29 and @Linda0,

Thanks for your comments, I am really glad to hear you are both excited about the changes. Thanks for your feedback. 🙂 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.