Community Center: 2nd Anniversary!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Community Center: 2nd Anniversary!

Hello everyone,

I have some celebratory news to share with you—this week marks the 2nd anniversary of the Community Center! As is customary with birthdays we felt we couldn't let this go by without marking the occasion and so we wanted to share with you some highlights from the year.

CC Anniversary

We would like to say a huge thank you for being part of this fantastic community and for everything you contribute on a daily basis to the life of the Community Center—you really make the community what it is.

A special thank you to those who have been very active contributors during the year: 

@David126@Linda108@Alice-and-Jeff0@Helen3@Branka-and-Silvia0@Cynthia-and-Chris1@Steve143@Gerry-And-Rashid0@Jeff158@Marit-Anne0@Andrea9@Marzena4@Kelly149@Lawrene0@Fred13@Clare0@Annette33@Farah1@Helga0@Cormac0@Jessica-and-Henry0@Oomesh-Kumarsingh0@Huma0@Robin4@Wendy-and-Frank0@Rachael26@Ange2@Huaai0@Hilary-And-Ed0@Karen-and-Brian0@Lilian20@J-Renato0@Amy38@Tim-and-Holly0@Zacharias0@Dave-and-Deb0

Lastly, as a birthday doesn't happen every day, it would be great to hear your stories about the Community Center. Things like; what first brought you here, why you like being part of the CC and generally what you've learnt from others—but feel free to expand on this 🙂

We would love to hear from you.

Lizzie & @Quincy

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

15 Replies 15
Julie697
Level 1
Port Townsend, WA

I just got my first reservation I am sooo excited. Thank You!! This is Brigidoon!