Home Sharing Clubs: Now in the CC!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Home Sharing Clubs: Now in the CC!

Hello Everyone,

I am pleased to say we have just brought Home Sharing Clubs to the Community Center. 

Home Sharing Clubs are independent, host-led local organizations that drive initiatives to better their neighborhoods. Today, there are over 60 clubs around the world. Here in the Community Center these clubs will allow you to connect directly with other local hosts in your area online.

To access this board, click on the 'Discuss' tab found on the top menu bar here in the Community Center and then click in the drop down 'Home Sharing Clubs', to learn more. 

Home Sharing Clubs

In addition, here is the direct link: Home Sharing Clubs. 🙂

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

3 Replies 3
Teresa1329
Level 1
Kalamazoo, MI

Hi Lizzie. Can Airbnb help me create a Home Sharing Club for my city of Kalamazoo, Michigan? I have a group of concerned hosts working with City Commission to change zoning restrictions to allow for STR.

Lenore22
Level 10
California, United States

I'm with you @Teresa1329 Our city is looking at ordinances, but it feels like there's no discussion on this.

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Lizzie,

The link looks differently for me, and is placed under my profile drop-down menu.  

Debra300_1-1598927513514.png