I'm Away This Week (28th May - 4th June)

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I'm Away This Week (28th May - 4th June)

Hello everyone,

I hope you are having a great week.

I just wanted to let you know I will be away next week and therefore I won't be in the CC. 😞

Ooo where to...(I hear you cry)...I'm off to sunny Greece for a family wedding. 🙂

Never fear though, as normal if you have any worries about a post or anything in the CC you are able to flag this by clicking on 'Options > Report Inappropriate Content' button on the specific post and this will be looked into further. Two of my fantastic team mates @Helene0 and @Dimitri0 will be stepping in - feel free to say hi if you see them. 🙂

I look forward to speaking with you when I return and for all of you enjoying a bank holiday this weekend have a great one!

Lizzie 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

3 Replies 3
Dieneke0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Lizzie have a lovely time and surely a well deserved break. Lots of sun and lovely food. Post us a picture of Greece or the food.

Dieneke

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Dieneke0,

Thank you so much for your kind holiday wishes, I had a lovely time. 

As requested, here are a couple of holiday snaps (please excuse my photography skills) :). It is a beautiful place. Sadly I didn't take any pictures of the food, but the seafood was amazing - as you can imagine. 

Bay

Not a bad view...

Bay

Have you got any nice travels planned soon? 🙂

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Dieneke0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hello  @Lizzie

Welcome back. The pictures are lovely so peaceful and tranquil. And great pictures! A great place to relax it looks. 

I hope to go to Brasil at the end of this month, all very exciting and will definitely post here.

Meanwhile London activities are keeping me busy. 

Keep up the good work.

Best

Dieneke  xx