[Maintenance] Upcoming updates in the Community Center

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[Maintenance] Upcoming updates in the Community Center

Hello everyone,

I have some exciting news, our team will be working on some updates to improve the Community Center.

We will be performing an upgrade of the Community Center on Wednesday December 13th at 8am Pacific time. During this time, the Community Center will be down for approximately 2-3 hours.

You will certainly notice some new changes across the CC, which will include updates to search, the introduction of notification alerts and the way topics are display. All exciting things!

I will be sharing more details with you once the update is complete, so please do look out for it and I look forward to hearing your feedback. 🙂

Thanks so much,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

2 Replies 2
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone,

Just a quick reminder that we are due to carry out our maintenance to the CC today and so the CC will be experiencing some downtime from 8am PST for 2-3 hours. 

Hopefully everything will go smoothly and the next time I update you on this, you will notice a few new things. 🙂

Thanks so much,

Lizzie

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that the update went well and we are back up and running, now with a few new exciting changes. For more information take a look here

We would love to hear your thoughts. 🙂

--------------------