Save the date: What's next for hosting on Airbnb?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Save the date: What's next for hosting on Airbnb?

unnamed.gifHello everyone,

This is an exciting week here at Airbnb!

Brian Chesky, CEO and Head of Community, will take to the stage to announce new ways to stand out, earn more, and attract the guests who’ll love your home.

Watch the keynote live on February 22nd at 10AM PST. RSVP to join the livestream on Facebook!

Lizzie

----------Update Feb 22nd----------

Hello everyone,

Just to let you know this event has now finished, if you missed it, it is still available to watch on replay. Take a look at this topic; New programs to help hosts, here in the Community Center for an overview.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

4 Replies 4
Will116
Level 2
Berlin, Germany

Hi Lizzie, where can find the livestream or a summary of the updates if I don't use facebook?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Will116,

Lovely to meet you.

In terms of watching the keynote live, it will only be available to watch via Facebook. However, there will be more information available after the event. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Mary95
Level 2
Indio, CA

Can we watch a replay?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Mary95,

Yes, you can. If you take a look at this topic: New programs to help hosts, which I have just shared here in the Community Center, you will find a link at the bottom to watch the replay. Maybe skip right to the bottom of the page, if you don't want any spoilers! 🙂

We would love to hear what you think, so please do share any feedback you have afterwards. 

Thanks,
Lizzie

--------------------