Update: Airbnb Open Registration

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Update: Airbnb Open Registration

LA

Hello all,

I know many of you are eager to hear more about this year's Airbnb Open and I am pleased to say that early bird registration will be opening next week (July 12th*). This officially kickstarts the countdown!

To find out more details about this and to view our new AO16 LA trailer visit the Airbnb Open board here in the Community Center or click here.

We would love to hear your thoughts on the trailer 🙂

Plus, we have a great discussion going on in the same board, with suggestions and ideas for what you would like to see at AO16. This is a great chance to put your thoughts forward and shape the event. Take a look here

Enjoy!

Lizzie

* Please note this date has been updated

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

4 Replies 4
Annette5
Level 3
Edinburgh, GB

So what just happened? It now says the 12th. This morning it still said the 7th!

Annette

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Annette5,

Thanks for checking about this. I am sorry I have heard that it has now had to be pushed back slightly until next week. 

I know this must have come as a bit of a surprise and I am sure the suspense is building (it certainly is for me) - when I have more information on this I will be sure to let you know and will keep you updated.

It is great to hear you are planning on attending this year from the UK. 🙂 Have you been to either/both of the previous Opens? I also wonder have you perhaps seen the idea suggestion thread for the AO16? We would love to hear your thoughts on what you would love to see there. It can be hosting related, entertainment, food, meetups, you name it. 🙂 

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Gina32
Level 10
Bridport, Australia

Good morning from Australia,

I have registered for the AO2016 this morning...BUT I haven't received a confirmation email or any acknowledgement. When should I expect to receive this please?

I booked an apartment in LA and really looking forward to the trip.

Cheers.

Hi Gina,

I'm considering buying tickets too but am confused about the price, did it cost you $275 AU or was that US dollars?

Thanks,

Leanne