[Updated] Airbnb Webinar: 'Belong Anywhere: Finding your unique approach to hosting'

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[Updated] Airbnb Webinar: 'Belong Anywhere: Finding your unique approach to hosting'

GIFF.gif

Hello,

Diaries at the ready! On Wednesday, 17th February Airbnb's Global Head of Community, Douglas Atkin will be hosting a live webinar on finding your unique approach to hosting. Further details on this and how to join in can be found below.

Enjoy!

Belong Anywhere: Finding your unique approach to hosting

You’ve heard about the transformational experiences guests and hosts have on Airbnb. But what makes these moments so meaningful? And how can you create them for your guests?

Join Douglas Atkin, Airbnb’s Global Head of Community, for a fascinating look into what it really means to help your guests feel like they belong.

Combine these insights with your own hosting style to provide the unforgettable experiences guests crave… and earn glowing reviews in the process!

Tune in and share your questions and comments via chat - we’ll answer as many as we can. 

The webinar will be 45 minutes, and the recorded session will be available for replay.

When: Wednesday, February 17th at 10:00am PST (GMT -8)
Pre-register now using this link and we’ll remind you about the webinar closer to the date.

Join the webinar on the 17th or watch the replay using the same link above.

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Reply 1
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello,

I hope you were able to tune in for webinar yesterday. Don't worry if not, you can now listen in your own time, just click on the link in the post above...right now.... or in 10 minutes if, like me, you want to grab a cup of tea first! 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.