Tips to start posting in the Community Center

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Tips to start posting in the Community Center

Hello everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹

I'm excited to share some essential tips to start posting in our Community. If you're new and wondering where to start, this guide is designed to help you successfully navigate through our community.

Let us know if any of these tips are new to you or you plan to use any of them from now on.

Tips to start posting in the Community Center.png

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

108 Replies 108
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Maria21415, thank you for your kind comment! I am Bhumika, one of the community managers along with my lovely team-mate @Paula . I wanted to drop by and check in. How are you? ๐ŸŒป 

I saw your Airbnb profile and couldn't help but notice that you've been a Host for 8 glowing years!! ๐Ÿ˜

What keeps you going as a Host? Do have any tips or recommendations for the new Hosts visiting us? ๐Ÿ˜‰

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you so much for the helpful tips. I am very excited to be part of this community. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Likewise @Ioanna68 ! Welcome to the Community and we are so excited to have you with us ๐Ÿ˜ ! How are you? 

I was looking at your listing and noticed lush green plants in the balcony! Are you a plant enthusiast?  ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿƒ ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Are you excited to welcome guests to your beautiful penthouse? ๐Ÿ˜

-----

Hello Bhumika! Thank you for your kind words. Yes I am a plant enthusiast ๐Ÿฅฐ

and I am really excited to welcome guests from different places around the world! 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Wishing you all the best for your hosting journey @Ioanna68 ๐Ÿ˜ How is everything going for your listing set up? 

Do you have any hosting related questions that you'd like to ask experienced Hosts? If you have any questions concerning hosting, I'd recommend you to share them with other Hosts by starting a new conversation or clicking on the post button at the top of the community page. 

We look forward to support you more ๐ŸŒป

-----

Marcia822
Level 2
Pittsburgh, PA

Hello, thank you for this resource. I could have definitely used feedback on an issue I encountered recently. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Marcia822 , Welcome to the Community ๐ŸŒป 

Would you like to share what issue you'd been facing with other Hosts and see what they have to say? Is it related to a guest experience or about listing set up? You can share more information with us by starting a new conversation with other Hosts or clicking on the post button at the top-right corner of the community page.

Looking forward to hearing from you! 

-----

Londiwe0
Level 1
Durban, South Africa

Hey Paula, Iโ€™m glad to be part of this community. Your support is highly  appreciated .

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Ioanna68, thank you for joining us ๐Ÿ˜Š. Our forum offers a wealth of valuable information for you.

How has your hosting journey been so far? I would like to invite you to ๐Ÿ‘‰start a new conversation sharing your experiences, or ask any questions you might have.

Looking forward to seeing you in the Community! ๐ŸŒŸ

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Very useful tips ๐Ÿ‘Œ thank you.

Can we access to the community via Airbnb app? this webpage not very user friendly 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Mohammed542, and welcome to our Community Center ๐Ÿ˜Š

To access the Community from the Airbnb page, simply scroll down to the footer and click on "community forum," as shown in the image below:

Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 10.43.22โ€ฏAM.png

โ€ƒ

If you have any hosting questions, I recommend sharing them with other Hosts by starting a new conversation or clicking on the post button at the top of the community page.

Regards,

-----

Paula,

Thank you for the tips! They are very useful!!!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

My pleasure @Cassandra374 ! Always feel free to reach out. We're here to help ๐Ÿ˜Š

-----

The tips are helpful.  I appreciate the search threads tip.  This will be useful as it looks like rules/ guidelines/ procedures change back and forth.  

Thank you. 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Tammy697,  I'm glad to hear that you find these tips helpful!

How is your hosting journey going? Do you have any questions for our experienced Hosts?

Regards,

-----