Airbnb AirCover Claim Payment Delay

Airbnb AirCover Claim Payment Delay

I have been waiting for a payment from damage caused to our listing.

We signed an Authorised Payment Form 2 months ago and nothing has happened.

I have spoken to airbnb support who normally pass me onto the specialized team. I keep getting given apologies and sympathy from airbnb staff for the error and am assured that it will be escalated, and a manager from the claims team will call me within 24 hours.

This has still not happened and each message chain keeps getting closed. I then have to call back and explain everything again, and then the exact same thing happens.

Can anyone help me please? I need to speak to a claims team manager somehow to find out why this is happening.

This has caused us a lot of stress, frustration and anger. Most importantly, it has affected our guests as the damage caused is causing an inconvenience to them. We have had to give many discounts and offer to pay for airport transfers to keep the guests happy due to this damage.

Any help or advice would be very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance 🙏🏼

3 Replies 3
Breanna
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

Hi @OneThreeOneFour0 

So sorry to hear about this experience. As I see you posted some time ago, I wanted to ask if you had received your payment for the Aircover claim?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

No I have not. It seems intentional that support will not put me through to the resolutions team when kindly asking time after time. Promise after promise of the issue being escalated and being assured that a manager or supervisor from the resolutions team will call me within 24 hours. No contact whatsoever 😞 I have to keep trying. What else can I do ?

In your situation I would take Airbnb to your Small Claims Court system @OneThreeOneFour0