Airbnb Receipts

Answered!

Airbnb Receipts

I have several Airbnb properties.  I want to be able distinguish between properties from the sales/income that I receive into my bank account from Airbnb.  I tried to call Airbnb customer service but the person I talked to was not very helpful.  I am not sure she understood my question.

Any ideas or suggestions

Thanks

1 Best Answer
Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

@Ssmoral0 You can set up your Airbnb account to split properties into different bank accounts for your payouts. This is how we separate the payouts for our 2 properties. The only caveat is that taxes always go into the account designated as the “Default” account.

You can set this up on the desktop/browser version of Airbnb under Account/Payments & Payouts/Payouts/How you split your payouts.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Georgena0
Level 2
Sechelt, Canada

Could you open a separate bank account for each unit? 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Ssmoral0 we have 3 Airbnb apartments. It is very easy to keep an excel spreadsheet of payments due to each apartment and a simple colour coding allows me to see when the payment is predicted, when it is sent, and when it finally arrives. This also serves to check each payment has been properly made by Airbnb.

Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

@Ssmoral0 You can set up your Airbnb account to split properties into different bank accounts for your payouts. This is how we separate the payouts for our 2 properties. The only caveat is that taxes always go into the account designated as the “Default” account.

You can set this up on the desktop/browser version of Airbnb under Account/Payments & Payouts/Payouts/How you split your payouts.