Airbnb TaKe my money

Anna1130
Level 2
Kittilä, Finland

Airbnb TaKe my money

Hello, something is not clear with airbnb, I had a reservation in December, but the guest could not come, according to my cancellation policy, they are strict, the money was credited to my account, I continued to receive guests, but after another guest in February, , I noticed that the money was not credited to my account, opened my payouts, and saw that airbnb, at its discretion, put a minus money for the December booking, for which I had already received money, and all my future small bookings paid off this debt, writing in support and asking what was the matter, they answered me that that booking in December violated the rules, and therefore they decided to take my money without discussing or telling me about it.I think this is unacceptable and wrong. Why should I rent out my housing, so that at any time, airbnb can dispose of my income as it wants. The service has deteriorated.

Airbnb support not anwer more than 5 days

1 Reply 1
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Anna1130 ,

Hope you are doing well! One of our moderators has made sure to escalate your issue to the related teams in order to look for further updates. Please rest assured that someone will reach out to you soon.

Meanwhile, if you hear anything, please feel free to come back and update us!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines