Airbnb blocking my payouts but taking their cut!

Mouna41
Level 2
Casablanca, Morocco

Airbnb blocking my payouts but taking their cut!

It has been over a month that Airbnb refuses to act in good faith toward me and release a large sum of payouts. 

I have submitted over 30 cases and calling daily to help sort out the situation, but it seems that nothing works. Airbnb continues to tell me that the KYC team is reviewing my account and as you can imagine, no ETA is given! 

On my side, I have provided all the info needed (ID etc). Anyone facing a similar issue ? 

In a context of recession & high inflation, blocking a superhost payouts is absolutely horrendous. I have been a superhost for so many years and its the first time I am facing such inconvenience. 

5 Replies 5
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Mouna41 Just confirming what I wrote in the thread here, I've sent your case over to the team and they'll be in touch with you ASAP. 🙂

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Mouna41
Level 2
Casablanca, Morocco

Hi Sybe thank you but nobody came back to me and nobody has fixed the issue yet. Could you please advise ?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Mouna41 ,

I have nudged the team again to check if there are any updates! In case there is any info, I will make sure to come back and update you!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

hi any luck please 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Mouna41 ,

I understand the delay may have caused you a lot of issues. Please rest assured that you will receive some updates soon.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines