Airbnb does not pay out the host

Christian3175
Level 2
Frankfurt, Germany

Airbnb does not pay out the host

Airbnb is not paying us out since 6 month. We are not able to finish the verification and all the employees are not eligible to help us any further. It is a significant sum and we don't know any further, but to stop the booking in future until we got solved the problem.

Airbnb has a huge problem with its communication system!

What can be done?

Christian & Corinna

4 Replies 4
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Christian3175 ,

So sorry that you have been facing such challenges for a prolonged period. I have raised your concern to the team. If there are any updates, I will make sure to revert back to you.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Christian3175 ,

I received an update that you had been sent a link to update your information and AirBnB is just waiting on some further information in order to complete the KYC process from your side.

Is there any particular information that you are finding difficult to fill in? You can let us know more about it so that our Community members can advise you on any problem you might be facing.

-----

Hello Bhumika,

thanks for helping us out of this situation. We are hosts  in Germany. We are three owners of a ship accomodation (the legal form is a GmbH) and we were all asked to verify ourselves. We did so, but your system is not able to feed in the data, we don't know why. If we try to do the verification again, it is not possible because the system tells us the verfication is already done. We are in a digital dead end and our payouts are stopped therefor since May. Airbnb owes us about 16.000 Euro. 

The German support team could not help us any further, because they are obviously not authorized to reset this verfication link.

Yassir, one of the German supporters told us, that he filled out a formular to an authorized person abroad that will support us maybee, but he can't promise.

He gives his very best, but we are not happy with this prolongation and insecurity.

Maybee you are endowed with more powers and can help us right away.

Christian

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Christian3175 ,

Is there any update regarding this? Please feel free to @ and tag me in your reply so that I get notified. Else, it might just get skipped without me getting notified.

-----