Booking platform

Answered!

Booking platform

Hei, is Airbnb experiences compatibile with any booking platform like Bokun or Rezdy or similar? I sell activities on multiple websites and it's a problem for me that I can't connect them all through a booking platform.

Cheers, Giacomo

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi there @Giacomo365, Welcome to our Community,

I did a search in the Airbnb Help Center and came across an article about 👉Airbnb Experiences standards and requirements. While scrolling down, I found the following information:

Only Airbnb guests on an Airbnb Experience

Once a Host lists an Experience for a particular time and date on Airbnb, only Airbnb guests can attend that instance of the Experience. Hosts are not permitted to mix guests from Airbnb and other platforms on the same instance of an Experience.

I'm not 100% sure if this addresses your question, but it might be worthwhile to read the article.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi there @Giacomo365, Welcome to our Community,

I did a search in the Airbnb Help Center and came across an article about 👉Airbnb Experiences standards and requirements. While scrolling down, I found the following information:

Only Airbnb guests on an Airbnb Experience

Once a Host lists an Experience for a particular time and date on Airbnb, only Airbnb guests can attend that instance of the Experience. Hosts are not permitted to mix guests from Airbnb and other platforms on the same instance of an Experience.

I'm not 100% sure if this addresses your question, but it might be worthwhile to read the article.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad