Co-Hosting at Bengaluru

Answered!

Co-Hosting at Bengaluru

Hi, I am looking for a co-host/management service for my villa in Whitefield, Bengaluru. Kindly respond if you are interested. Thanks

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

I agree @Ron9015  there is no point employing someone who lives half way across the world from your listing and isn't able to be hands on. Who can't do cleaning spot checks and has no network of local suppliers to manage any issues at your listings. 

You are much more likely to be successful finding someone local if you post on a local host group for your location which are normally found on FB.

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5

Good morning Ron!

Our company has a service that we handle the messaging, dynamic pricing, coordinating with cleaners, etc. There would need to be a point person near the home who would be "boots on the ground", but we take an industry low 10% for this service.

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Best of luck with your Villa!

Dear Vanessa and Nicole,

Thank you for your response.  At present, boots on the ground could present a problem for me, hence I was looking for a comprehensive marketing plus operations tie-up, with appropriate revenue-sharing arrangements.  Anyway, I do appreciate your interest.

Best wishes,

Ron

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

I agree @Ron9015  there is no point employing someone who lives half way across the world from your listing and isn't able to be hands on. Who can't do cleaning spot checks and has no network of local suppliers to manage any issues at your listings. 

You are much more likely to be successful finding someone local if you post on a local host group for your location which are normally found on FB.

Thank you Helen. Yes let me try that avenue. Best wishes!

Hi Ron,

Let's connect if you are still looking for a co-host in Bengaluru. We host in Bengaluru from the last 4 yrs.

Watsapp me on+91 9748300212

Regards,

Manmeet