Co host wanted east London

Answered!

Co host wanted east London

Hello,

I am looking for a co just to help with some upcoming stays during end of July and August.

please get in touch of your interested.

best

pixie

1 Best Answer
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Olivia826, welcome to the Community Center! I would recommend taking a look on our "Get Local" 👈  page as you might have a better chance to find local Co-Hosts.

Good luck!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Best Answer in original post

17 Replies 17
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Olivia826, welcome to the Community Center! I would recommend taking a look on our "Get Local" 👈  page as you might have a better chance to find local Co-Hosts.

Good luck!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Thanks Quincy,

I have tried that but it is not lists one person In Antwerp, 

thanks for the suggestion 

Hello, I can offer some services virtually if you are interested !

Thanks but I need someone who can come in and do the change over for me.

thanks anyway

Hi @Olivia826 , 

I'm  a host /cohost and happy to help

Many thanks, 

Vanessa 

Hi @Vanessa1207 ,

thank you, where are you based? How can I give you more information about what is required?

best

olivia 

Hi Oliva, 

Please contact me on **

Many thanks!

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Vanessa1207 , As we do not advise sharing phone numbers or email addresses publicly on this forum as per the Community Center Guidelines , I will have to remove it.

But I would recommend you share your contact information via direct message to connect further. 

You can do so by going to each other's profile and clicking on the Send Message button.

Bhumika_1-1689346384168.png

Hope this helps you connect further! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi do you have a contact number I can talk to you 

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

She was looking for help over a year ago @Rose2557 

Sorry I am looking for in person 

Dalila90
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Olivia826 ,

if you haven’t found a co-host yet, I’m available 😊

Hi! I haven’t, where are you based? I just need cover for 3 changeover.

best

olivia 

Louis2329
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

@Olivia826 I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to reach out and introduce myself as a co-host available to assist you with your property. I have extensive experience in property management and hosting, and I would be delighted to support you in maximizing the potential of your listing.

As a co-host, I offer a range of services to ensure a seamless hosting experience. These include managing bookings, coordinating check-ins and check-outs, responding to guest inquiries, and overseeing the overall maintenance of the property. My goal is to provide exceptional hospitality and ensure that your guests have a memorable stay.

Regarding fees, I charge a 10% service fee based on the rental income generated by your property. This fee covers the comprehensive services I provide to enhance the guest experience and optimize your property's performance.

If you are interested in discussing further details or have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me. I would be more than happy to provide additional information or arrange a meeting to discuss your specific needs.

Thank you for considering my services as a co-host. I look forward to the opportunity to work together and contribute to the success of your property.

Best regards,

Louis Brun