Critique my listing

Answered!
House-For-Rent0
Level 2
Dipolog City, Philippines

Critique my listing

Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 12.19.50.png

Cherry from Dipolog City, I am wondering why I got no bookings here. 

🏡View on AirbnbHome in Dipolog City · 1 bedroom · 2 beds · 1 bathroom 

1 Best Answer

Need to work on your pictures. Don't see a bedroom or any beds or anything very interesting.

Good luck.

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @House-For-Rent0 👋

I hope you don't mind, I've shared the link and a photo of your listing so that other Hosts can find your listing easier and hopefully leave you some help and advice.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

That’s so nice of you, thank you so much 

Karen114
Level 10
Bolton, MA

@House-For-Rent0  Cute space.  I think there may be some confusion with pics and description.  In the photo tour you have living room, full kitchen and bedroom.

If I am not mistaken this is a studio so essentially you don't have a bedroom, living room. 

I would make it very clear in your headline and descrption that this is a studio.  Instead of bedroom exchange for Queen Bed, Full kitchen I would exchange for Kitchenette, and would proably exclude Living room because you don't have a couch and are showing a pic of a TV.

I would then hone in on what attracts people to your area, beaches, restuarants etc and have pics of those attractions speaking about them and how far they are from you.

Remember that guest are coming to your locale not to stay at your space but to enjoy all that your locale has to offer. 

Karen

Thank you for this

Need to work on your pictures. Don't see a bedroom or any beds or anything very interesting.

Good luck.

I deleted it last night to upload new pictures. Thank you