Deleted : Superhost account with Top 5% world listings

Youstay0
Level 2
Casablanca, Morocco

Deleted : Superhost account with Top 5% world listings

Hi, 

We joined Airbnb awhile ago as a professional company and did over 1000 stays per year with only 5 stars across the board. 

We were very well aware of the guidelines and we respected every single item for the past 3 years being super hosts. 

Reporting any attempted payment outside the platform, reported back to support if we felt anything was out of place or might lead us into a dead end.

Our listings were voted better places to stay in the region we were located at for 2 years in a row by local reviewers and yet.

Everything was going well until today, host and all co-host accounts were deleted, no emails, notice, all future bookings were also cancelled with no answer or way for the support to provide any information about what's actually going on.

We don't know where to go from here, we felt betrayed as we only worked with Airbnb and refused other platforms even when they reached out.

What do you guys think we should do knowing we are an actual companies with salaries and bank payments that need to be issues.

Thank you for giving us a read 🙏🏻

1 Reply 1
Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Youstay0 😊

I am truly sorry about your situation!

Did you solve it in the meantime?

I would recommend that you reach out to the customer support team. Do you have their contact information?

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need any further assistance!

Warm regards 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center