Error in Proof of Income Request

Answered!
Katrina422
Level 2
Philippines

Error in Proof of Income Request

Every time I click 'Request Form' for the Request Proof Income, there is always a prompt that indicates 'An error occurred, please try again later'. Has anyone encountered this? How did you resolve the issue?

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Katrina422 @Wadih0 ! Hope you're doing well! 🌻

Have you also tried reaching out to the Airbnb Customer Support team to get some information in this regards?

I was looking for some information related to your question in the Airbnb Resource Centre and found this article : How to request Proof of Income form.

It says "Only hosts with U.S. as their primary country of residence that have one or more active Airbnb listings are eligible to access the Airbnb Proof of Income form. Co-hosts, experience hosts, and hosts whose country of residence is outside the U.S. can’t access the form at this time."

But it would be worth double checking with the Airbnb Customer Support team just to be sure! Do keep us posted on how you get along with it!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Wadih0
Level 1
France

+1

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Katrina422 @Wadih0 ! Hope you're doing well! 🌻

Have you also tried reaching out to the Airbnb Customer Support team to get some information in this regards?

I was looking for some information related to your question in the Airbnb Resource Centre and found this article : How to request Proof of Income form.

It says "Only hosts with U.S. as their primary country of residence that have one or more active Airbnb listings are eligible to access the Airbnb Proof of Income form. Co-hosts, experience hosts, and hosts whose country of residence is outside the U.S. can’t access the form at this time."

But it would be worth double checking with the Airbnb Customer Support team just to be sure! Do keep us posted on how you get along with it!

-----

Kirsten266
Level 10
Heemskerk, Netherlands

@Katrina422 @Bhumika same problem here in the Netherlands 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Kirsten266 ! I noted your comment and wanted to share the information I've shared in the comments below related to proof of income. It would be worth reaching out to the Customer Support team as well to get more information.

-----