Winter Release Q&A session

Hamburg Tax Document Filling

Answered!
Furkan16
Level 2
Hamburg, Germany

Hamburg Tax Document Filling

Hello Dear All,

As private host not more that 56 days, I've received another document from Hamburg finanzamt.

This time they assigned me tax number ( steuernummer ) and they are asking me to fill attached document.

Do you have any idea how to fill this part I have no idea since it is also only in german language.WhatsApp Image 2023-09-18 at 09.09.46.jpeg

Top Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Furkan16,

I searched the Resource Centre and found an article about regulations and taxes in Hamburg that could be useful for you. Since German taxes can be a bit complex, have you considered contacting a tax consultant to better understand this document?

Keep us posted

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Top Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Furkan16,

I searched the Resource Centre and found an article about regulations and taxes in Hamburg that could be useful for you. Since German taxes can be a bit complex, have you considered contacting a tax consultant to better understand this document?

Keep us posted

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad