Help

Help

Hello Airbnb Community,

I'm Miracle Oyem, a bilingual digital marketing strategist transitioning into Airbnb hosting. I'm passionate about the short-term rental industry and eager to learn from experienced hosts.

I'm looking for an opportunity to gain hands-on experience as a co-host intern. I'm interested in understanding best practices for managing successful rentals, enhancing online presence, and providing exceptional guest experiences. In return, I can assist with marketing, guest communications, and other tasks.

If you're open to mentoring and could use some extra help, please reach out. I'm excited to connect and learn from this amazing community.

Thank you!

Miracle Oyem

4 Replies 4
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Miracle-Nwabuaku0I hope all is well with you.

In our community, there are countless threads where you can learn a lot about hosting. I suggest starting by exploring our Hosts' Guides section.

Please let us know if you have any further questions 😎

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Thank you Paula, I will check it out. 

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

If you want to gain experience of working in Short term rentals do your market research and find out which Airbnb Management companies work in your location and apply to work with them @Miracle-Nwabuaku0 

There aren't cohost internships 

Thank you, Helen, I am currently reading the Airbnb host guide for more in-depth knowledge of how it works.