Hosts payout

Hosts payout

We've had many Host payments withheld from AIR BNB. Nearly 4000 euros. For weeks now ive been told many stories/lies about the payments etc. Ive been told many different things including Uploading ID images to a thread I should have not done. Spoke to over 13 different 'Host Ambassadors'.  I deleted my Existing Bank account and changed payments to a different bank account number and now the payments are coming through. HOWEVER, I still have many payments invoices still pointing to the old bank account number. Does anyone know a way of redirecting older payments to the new bank account?

2 Replies 2
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Constantine21

Sorry to read of yet another person with monies owed and not been paid or matters resolved.

Here is where the Payment problems are and who is responsible for these issues arising.

Perhaps they would all be so kind to pop in here and see the consequences of the upgraded system they have thrust into our lives and the fallout for Hosts who are struggling to get paid and sort out the mess they have created for us Existing Consumers who have been sent wrongfully down the KYC path due to negligence within ABB support (sic)

Unified Payments Data Read at Airbnb

https://medium.com/airbnb-engineering/unified-payments-data-read-at-airbnb-e613e7af1a39

Thank you Helen for your reply. I ready the large blog and whilst it explains the complexity of your system, it does not simplify or explain why I have not yet been paid.

My simple question is at the end of my initial post.