How did you use social networks or messengers to attract attention and tell guests about yourself? How do you use social networks and messengers to attract, meet and tell about you

Oleg108
Level 1
Kazan, Russia

How did you use social networks or messengers to attract attention and tell guests about yourself? How do you use social networks and messengers to attract, meet and tell about you

TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, WeChat or Weibo may be used by you. Tell us about your experience. How did you understand how to better interact with the community, how did you find the right channel or group and through which network?

1 Reply 1
Mary4521
Level 2
Fairbanks, AK

I have been using Instagram and Facebook. I have created my own hashtags and am going to post it in my cabins and add it to my "Next Morning Check up" message to ask guests to share their vacation pictures with us. 

This is still in it's early stages and so far I have only been posting content on these pages myself. I share things to do here, cleaning, etc. I have added my hashtag and will start using it in more places. 

One thing I am doing is noting what type of info people react to the most. For example, folks on Instagram seem to like videos more than just a picture. They also really like content about wildlife. So this is what I will post about most for now.

As for Facebook, I am not getting any reactions or more followers. But, I use the FB calendar to schedule my posts. It will post the content in both places, so basically it does not hurt to keep adding to my FB page, it may get more traffic later on, who knows.

I also use my Google website. I post some of the same info from the other platforms as updates there. This keeps that up to date, fresh and visible through searches. I use my listing page as a link to book a stay. I get quite a bit of traffic through there.