I'd love to see a section for people to find non toxic, no artificial scent listings!

Julie5982
Level 1
Vail, AZ

I'd love to see a section for people to find non toxic, no artificial scent listings!

Do you or any of your guests struggle with the harsh scents of most cleaners. So many of us are sensitive to these artificial chemicals and VOCs. I have SO many people thank me for offering an alternative and so many mention how hard it is to find places they can breathe comfortably. I would love to see this as an option people can click to find listings all over the world. How many of you would utilize this feature? 

4 Replies 4
Dawn241
Level 10
Sierra Vista, AZ

@Julie5982 I am also in AZ. It’s a balance because they (Airbnb) want us to disinfect and don’t recommend cleaners with essential oils and vinegar. I still use Lysol and bleach in some areas, but I also use Murphy oil soap, and grove co. Concentrates. 

I think Airbnb Should offer the following search options- scent free, pet free, smoke free for searches. 

People struggle with so many health challenges that would be such a game changer for so many. 

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Julie5982I will pass on your thoughts and concerns to the relevant team. If would like to, you could also write your feedback on this form 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Wonderful, thank you.