Keeping my listing active in NYC

Keeping my listing active in NYC

Hi, really need some insight, so I have a 2 family home in Queens, claiming class B status really want to know what the possibilities are of me being able to continue to operate after sep 5th and if there is any loophole, for nyc what are they. 

5 Replies 5
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Keisha80 

Have you tried posting on the New York host group they are likely to be more familiar about the new STR legislation than an international community. 

Hi @Helen3 I actually thought that's whats I was doing. 🙈🙈

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

The local groups are on FB @Keisha80 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Keisha80 Welcome to our Community,

I just wanted to add a brief explanation to help clarify 😊. You are posting in the Airbnb Community Center, which is a vibrant and supportive forum for hosts around the world. It offers a range of resources to enhance your hosting experience.

NYC regulations have recently been discussed in our community. 👉Here is a link where you can find those conversations and perhaps find guidance for your questions.

I'm also sharing the link for the 👉Local Host Clubs referred by Helen, where you can connect directly with fellow hosts in your area.

I hope this helps.  

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Thank you so much Paula I appreciate it.