Looking for a co-host in Amsterdam

Kinga40
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Looking for a co-host in Amsterdam

Hi! I am looking for A CO-host in Amsterdam! I have a small studio apartment that I am renting out when I am traveling, and I could use some help with managing hand-overs of the key, etc.

11 Replies 11
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Kinga40 ,

Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

As Community Center is a global forum, it might be a bit difficult to find hosts in your area who would be interested in your offer.

Perhaps, you can also take a look at Local Host Clubs near you to connect with local hosts.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Gideon37
Level 1
Amstelveen, Netherlands

@Kinga40 Hi i can help you out with this while you are on vacation.

Kinga40
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Oh that’s great! Not sure how this works and what the next steps are ! But I got two bookings for May already that you could help with ?

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Please make sure you use a cohost who lives locally and who has extensive experience of being a host particularly  as you are new to hosting @Kinga40 

Firstly check STR regulations in Amsterdam to see if you are eligible to host

look for a local superhost on the Amsterdam host group and check our listing and reviews 

only work with hosts that let you set up the listing in their name, who provide references and a contract 

Gideon37
Level 1
Amstelveen, Netherlands

Hi, I could help you out with this while you are on vacation.

Dahlia22
Level 1
Alexandria, Egypt

hey kinga, if you're still looking for a co-host for now or sometime in the future send me a pm! or a message on whatsapp my # is

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Jason1640
Level 2
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hi @Kinga40 ,

I’m an available co-host based in Amsterdam and I’m also running my own bed & breakfast, who has experience in the hotel branche. Please let me know if you’re still looking for a reliable co-host, for now or maybe in the future.

You can contact me through the website of CoHost Company or send me a message through Airbnb.

**[Link removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines ]

Best regards,

Jason

Alex491
Level 2
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Hi @Jason1640 , how are you doing? My name is Alexander and I’m looking for co-host in the centre of AMSTERDAM. Please let me know if you’re interesting  I’m travelling a lot, and looking for the person I can trust and leave my house on. 

Ana-Mer0
Level 2
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hi Kinga, if you still need somebody, let me know 🙂

Alex491
Level 2
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Hi @Ana-Mer0 , how are you doing? My name is Alexander and I’m looking for co-host in the centre of AMSTERDAM. Please let me know if you’re interesting  I’m travelling a lot, and looking for the person I can trust and leave my house on. 

Neha145
Level 2
Amstelveen, Netherlands

Hi Alex, I run my Airbnb (4.86) in Amstelveen and I’m happy to help. Let me know if you’d like to have a chat.