Looking for co-host in Runaway Bay Jamaica

Looking for co-host in Runaway Bay Jamaica

Hello & Happy New Year!

I am new to Airbnb and would like some advice on how to find a suitable co- host to take care of my property (condo) in Runaway Bay, Jamaica.  

I live in Canada and would need a co-host to meet guests  to check-in & out, inspect the condo for any damage or repairs, stock supplies, arrange for cleaning and assistance with queries. 

Thank you.

11 Replies 11
Ronhae2
Level 2
New York, NY

hello good evening jasmine my name is ronhae both me and my wife do co-hosting in Jamaica and United states  am currently in Jamaica am in the trelawny area which  is very close to runaway bay if you still looking for a co-host i can co-host your property and do anything and whatever is needed  you can contact me via my I**

**[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise or share contact details on the Community Center. 

Hello, I am looking to purchase a condo in Montego Bay to rent out. OR buy in to an existing Airbnb… do you know anyone who would be interested or do you have any suggestions?

thank you

lisa from Toronto 

@Lisa8820 Hello good day would you like for me to look into this for you .

@Sherica1 Thank you so much for getting back to me. I actually did purchase a condo in Jamaica so I am good at the moment. Thank you so much.

@Lisa8820 Wow that's awesome if you need a host or co-host let me know have a great day .

Delano11
Level 1
Negril, Jamaica

Goodmorning I could assist you and if any repair to be done or so forth I can do it . I’m from st. Ann . 

Conray0
Level 1
New York, NY

Hello Jasmine I am a host in the Parish of Trelawny. I have a reliable manager who could take care of your property needs. Let me know if you are interested and I can have him call you.

Hello, I am looking to purchase a condo in Montego Bay to rent out. OR buy in to an existing Airbnb… do you know anyone who would be interested or do you have any suggestions?

thank you

lisa from Toronto 

Hi, if you are seeking a host I’d be happy to assist. You can contact me if interested. Thanks. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

If you read the terms for this community which is for hosts and guests you will see it asks commercial services such as cohost not  to use it to try and promote your business. @Shay465 

A question was asked and I answered it along with others. How about you start from the beginning of the thread. 

Have a nice day Karen.