Many missing payouts, wait for a month due payments

Answered!
Youstay0
Level 2
Casablanca, Morocco

Many missing payouts, wait for a month due payments

Hi, 

Is it that difficult to find the right support to help with an issue lately ? 

We have windows open with support lines for a week at a time to receive a random (we are working on it) every 3 to 4 days, how can you be put in contact with a senior or Airbnb manager ?

Our issue was simple and turned to catastrophy due to lack of support and bad directions from different supports.

Today all our due payouts (thousands of dollars) disappeared and we need to go through every single past reservation for many listings whilst ensuring our guests have the best experience without having received over a month due payments.

Please any way I can contact a competent support ?

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Youstay0,

I am really sorry to hear that you're currently experiencing this difficult situation, and I empathize with how challenging it must be for you to deal with it.

I just wanted to let you know that even though we are not part of the AirBnb Customer Service team, I've gone ahead and forwarded your issue to the team that can help.

Hopefully they will be able to get back to you quickly.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Caoimhe9
Level 2
Downings, Ireland

This is a major issue and they’re deliberately not addressing it.

How difficult is it to look into? They keep giving different bs excuses. Latest is that it might be an issue with my ID and to reverify. But a) it tells me I’m all set and b) it won’t let me update my ID, only delete but if I I delete the ID and upload a new one it automatically cancels all my upcoming reservations?? It’s insane that this has been going on without answers since September and it’s clear they are using their entry level staff just to deflect because there is no option to talk to a supervisor or anyone who can actually do something. 

We are so sad to hear that another superhost is dealing with so much issues with payouts, this is indeed unacceptable! In our case we have a whole company setup around rentals and having delays like this might cause us to simply go bankrupt and go the legal route as it is a direct consequence of mismanagement and negligence. We hope we can reach someone that actually cares and want to indeed fix this simple issue!

We are in the same situation. We have been waiting for 35 days for any meaningful reply from Airbnb. I don't know if the compliance department actually exists or not. Airbnb's internal structure is a black box. No one cares enough to reach out to us to explain the issues. 

Zharia0
Level 2
Saint Peter, Barbados

Hello @Caoimhe9 

Were you able to have the issue resolved? If so, how?

I am now facing the same issue with a similar response from the support team.

I look forward to your reply.

Warm regards

Zharia

Hi there, yes, it was finally resolved but it took me messaging repeatedly before I got anywhere. And zero explanation or apology. Plus they ‘fined’ me €46 for the ‘privilege.’ Honestly, I can’t think of a worse company to deal with. They are full of bs when they say they care about their community. They only care about the $. Keep hassling them. Best of luck. 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Youstay0,

I am really sorry to hear that you're currently experiencing this difficult situation, and I empathize with how challenging it must be for you to deal with it.

I just wanted to let you know that even though we are not part of the AirBnb Customer Service team, I've gone ahead and forwarded your issue to the team that can help.

Hopefully they will be able to get back to you quickly.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Zharia0
Level 2
Saint Peter, Barbados

Hello @Youstay0 

Were you able to have the issue resolved? If so, how?

I am now facing the same issue with a similar response from the support team.

I look forward to your reply.

Warm regards

Zharia