Missing Payouts

Answered!
Andrew2468
Level 5
Squamish, Canada

Missing Payouts

I have not received a payout in over a month. I am owed a lot of money and will not tell me why I am not receiving my payouts. 

I call and message repeatedly and they tell me the same thing "the appropriate department has been notified and they will contact you" 

It has been over a month with no payment nor any contact from said "department"

Is anyone else experiencing this? 

1 Best Answer

Contact the guests ( the previous and upcoming ) as them for some help. Ask to contact AirB&B and find out what happened to their money they paid. 
it helped me allot. AirB&B paid me very fast after that … 

View Best Answer in original post

205 Replies 205
Adele441
Level 2
Walterboro, SC

I have never had an issue with payment. I have always been paid promptly when the guest checks in. 

i would recommend you delete your payment details and set them up again from scratch. 

Also be sure to check that your tax information is up to date - that was something that had to be done about 3 months ago. 

I personally don’t think that contacting the guest is the right thing to do. If the guest has made a payment based on your payment and deposit requirements, and the reservation was confirmed, that is not the guest’s issue. 

it immediately puts them on alert and not abhor way to start their stay. 

It is not possible to delete a payout method if it is the default payout method.

Each and every host that has only one payout method on his or her account is thus not able to delete a payout method and register a new payout method 'fron scratch'.

It has been four weeks since I received my first guests who booked for a 28 night stay and the Airbnb system still didn't release thousands of dollars they paid.

I am fluent in English and am able to communicate with customer service but I can't imagine what hosts who don't have a command of the English Language would do if they were in my shoes.

There seems to be a major glitch with adding payout methods.

It is impossible to do both on the (frankly hopeless) Airbnb app as well as the Airbnb Website.

It is very frustrating and in fact it is also irresponsible from Airbnb because the month of March was the coldest on record with the heaviest snowfall in rural Armenia. Imagine I didn't have emergency funds to pay for utility bills? My guests would literally have frozen indoors unable to get a taxi as roads were blocked with snow for a few days in March.

Cesky and co. should congratulate themselves on doing their best to make new hosts lose faith in their company.

Tatania1
Level 2
Hong Kong

I have been messaging Air B&B for a long time and they have not paid my money to Me despite it showing as paid out. Their response just now was kind of "tough luck" They have been happily taking and paying me for years. Buyer Beware not happy at all. 

Jennifer2266
Level 2
White Gum Valley, Australia

Hi All, 

I am currently going through this problem & am up to my 2nd different technical issue. So frustrating. My 1st guest payment that is missing has no contactable number listed. Do you guys contact your guest in this case through Airbnb? 

Thanks 

Jennifer

Hi, I did through AirB&B messaging 

Hi @Jennifer2266 have you received the money?

Wiratmini0
Level 2
Denpasar, Indonesia

hello friends.

i need your help, this is first time i have not been paid,

please give me the link where i must send the  message to get my payout?

thank you 

Best Regards

Madewi

Indonesia - Bali

Kimberly763
Level 2
Fruita, CO

My payouts stopped after I changed my 10 % donation to 0 donation. November and December payouts just disappeared and they won't give me paper trail of transactions.  I hear 3 different reasons why I don't have them....yet none of them make sense and  any of those 3 reasons still need the paper trail where they put my money.  I have been shut down since December 31. 2021. Not working for free.  I also caught them

'taking money' out of my business account not putting money in ....and making deposit in my personal not business account. I told them I printed paper work that shows what they did. They changed it on their side now so it does not show that......but I still have printed and saved version that shows they did. So.....are they soooooo bug they get to just do this to the hosts and not worry about it?

Yonas3
Level 2
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

I have the same issue , haven't been paid for over 2 weeks 

Yonas3
Level 2
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

I have noticed that my with  payouts routed to an account outside the US have been delayed but my payouts routed to my US accounts never been delayed. I've noticed none of the hosts that have payouts in US accounts have any issues .The Airbnb system is targeting all payouts outside US accounts. This is terrible. I believe they are reinvesting in our payouts and the more they delay our payouts the more investment they are making. 

@Yonas3 hosts in Poland experience the same issue right now. No payouts for over a week now.

Maciej19
Level 1
Warsaw, Poland

Hi I didn't  get about 11 paid outs from 11 till 16 March, I'm trying to find out what happened. I didn't get any information what happened 

I recommend you speak to customer service and record the phone conversations from begging to end.

Also take screen shots of each and every exchange with Customer Service.

The app apparently has many glitches and so don't have high hopes from it.

Apparently some issues can only be resolved by desktop (which consequently 80% of Airbnb hosts don't use in this day and age) but logging in to a desktop is not straightforward.

You will need to clear cache and files for it to MAYBE work but that is not possible from hotels and internet cafes.

As crazy as it may sound you might need to buy a new desktop or laptop to get your issue solved.

I had a lot of back and forth from the Airbnb System and it is 4 weeks and I am still unable to get paid as the app always shows the standard error message you can see for yourself below.

I will try to get it done via a team member I assigned the task of getting hold of a desktop come what may.

Best of luck and do keep the community IMG-20220317-WA0003.jpgposted!

Summit-View0 just checking if you have since been paid? I am owed over US$17,000 myself and am being shoved from one department to another. I'm concerned whether I'll getting my money back ever and am also worried if there's anything else going on.

I'm a former journalist and am going to contact media on this  so am getting in touch with hosts who have not been paid.

Cheers,

Faye

I'm from Malaysia and affected as well for the past 4 weeks no payouts. I wonder if there are many who has experienced this issue