Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Need: Lake Las Vegas Turnover / Cleaning Sevice

Morgan452
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Need: Lake Las Vegas Turnover / Cleaning Sevice

Hi, I am purchasing a new one bedroom / 650 sq. Ft. Unit in lake las vegas to Airbnb.  Need a reliable cleaning service to:

1. Do turnover between guests, clean sheets, general cleaning. 

2. Also would want this person to be my local contact (required for henderson county rentals). 

3. Would need to send basic supplies to you via Amazon (condiments, coffee, paper towels, etc.) For re stocking of unit as well.

Can venmo/paypal post cleaning or prepay monthly based on upcoming monthly rentals. Please note washer dryer in building but not in unit so would require a bit of extra time. 

Please let me know if you would be able to support and at what cost.  Open to throwing in occasional few nights for you to use unit above and beyond payment if you are awesome 😎

18 Replies 18
Jody253
Level 1
Las Vegas, NV

Hello, not sure if this ad is current but I am interested in cleaning your air b and b in lake las vegas, I have a small cleaning business here in the valley and I do some air b and b's already so Im familiar with turning these type of properties so if your still looking for someone shoot me a text @*

**[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Morgan,

I have 6 years of experience servicing airbnbs please contact me ** I would love to service your airbnb. 

**[Contact details removed -  Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Morgan how are you my name is Ja'Van and I've cleaned vacation rentals and I've cleaned timeshares and Airbnb (last 5 yrs) for 15 years. I am experience cleaner and I do believe that I can accommodate your needs for your cleaning and turn over. Please don't hesitate to call me even if it's just to talk and get to know me and for questions concerning the type of service that you require. My phone number is ** you can send me a text and let me know who you are so I can answer because I do get a lot of spam calls considering I am a current cleaner for residential also so let me know if you think that I will be a good match for you and enjoy the rest of your day

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi @Javan12 😊

Thank you for helping @Morgan452!

Unfortunately, due to our guidelines, I had to remove your phone number. Don't hesitate to communicate it via private message.

Warm regards🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center