Need a CT vacation rental management company

Answered!
Ashley1575
Level 1
Stamford, CT

Need a CT vacation rental management company

We are looking for a local vacation rental management company in CT. Specifically, our property is in Mystic. Does anyone have any positive experience with one?

We have spoken with evolve and plushy but we are leaning towards a local company. 

Thanks in advance!

1 Best Answer
Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Ashley1575   Search out and vet a LOCAL rental management company who is interested in you and your property.  If not a local rental company, search out a co-host or hire an individual to be your boots on the ground.  Stay away from the faceless nationwide "management" companies.

View Best Answer in original post

9 Replies 9
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Ashley1575 Having seen some reviews I wouldn't book a listing with evolve. Small and local is my vote

GoUppers1
Level 3
Florida, United States

Hi!! 

If you want, we can help you and improve your occupation.

Visit our networks and get to know us.

GoUppers

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I'd suggest @Ashley1575  you ask for a recommendation for a local superhost in your area on your local host forum.

what you get on this international  group mainly is people with no hosting experience wanting to use your listing to learn the ropes -  or those with low ratings who aren't even in your location . 

I didn’t even realize that’s where I was 🤦🏽‍♀️ thank you for the tip! Will do!

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Ashley1575   Search out and vet a LOCAL rental management company who is interested in you and your property.  If not a local rental company, search out a co-host or hire an individual to be your boots on the ground.  Stay away from the faceless nationwide "management" companies.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Ashley1575,

As @Helen3  mentioned, taking a look at the Local Host Clubs in your area is a great idea! Here's the link where you can explore them.

Let us know how it goes.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Michelle3373
Level 2
Pomfret, CT

Hi Ashley,

I wanted to see if you found someone for your Mystic property?  I am a local Mystic host so if you have not please feel free to reach out directly.  We are the farmhouse Mystic. **

Warm Regards,

Michelle

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

@Michelle3373 I did find someone but I will keep your info just in case!

Side note: Your home is BEAUTIFUL!

Hi @Ashley1575 would you mind sharing who you decided to go with?  I'm in the new haven area and looking for someone!  Thanks in advance!!