No payouts due to KYC. On hold for 2 months

Alex12522
Level 1
Oslo, Norway

No payouts due to KYC. On hold for 2 months

7 payouts on hold and counting:

I have been put on and off on hold for the whole season at this point due to «KYC process» Have not received any payouts this year.

i have tried both having private host account and register as business. Both on hold due to KYC. Problem here is that each time i submit the same documents i am being put on hold again.

Now airbnb has all my legal documents, all forms of ID, all business documents. Like soon they will just ask for silly things like to scan my fingerprints and submit them..

has been hosting for a couple of years, no relevant replies from airbnb customer service. As i suspected, customer service has no insight in the KYC processes as they dont know what i am referring to. Everytime customer service refer to my ID is being reviewed, while it had been accepted long time ago. 

Most recent on hold was put because Airbnb asked simply why I was listing outside my recidence country, which i could reply directly on message. No answer here either

After contacting customer service, they just sent me another ID submission request which I cant do anything about as it states ID is already submitted

Probably on double hold/pause at the moment. I swear someone is mocking me on purpose

what should i do dear hosts? No one can help when i call. Would it be better to list meanwhile on other sevices like booking.com until sumeone fixes this??

best regards

most frustrated host that now pays for stay costs from own pocket..

0 Replies 0