No payouts for Russians host in Montenegro for refugees from Ukraine

Iurii13
Level 2
Bar, Montenegro

No payouts for Russians host in Montenegro for refugees from Ukraine

Good afternoon, I hope you are doing well. I would like to share my situation. I am from Russia, but I live in Montenegro. I rent apartments, participate in the program of assistance to refugees from Ukraine. Now I have three families from Ukraine living in my house (from Kharkiv, Lviv and Vinnytsia). Unfortunately, the Airbnb service has stopped payments to cards of the Russian Federation. But I also have a Payoneer card, and until recently payments were coming to it. Now we don't receive payments at all. Support does not respond and does not help. I want to point out that I provide free housing, including to refugees. And we don't have money to pay for utilities right now. Our water supply has already been suspended, and I need to fix it urgently. I really don't want to believe that Airbnb service can't help me, and I also don't want to believe that I'm not being paid because I'm Russian. I ask you to help me and find a solution. Otherwise, a humanitarian micro-catastrophe is brewing and I will have to involve the media in solving the problem. Thank you in advance for your help

@Quincy   @Sybe  @Stephanie  @Catherine-Powell

9 Replies 9
Iurii13
Level 2
Bar, Montenegro

I am very happy to work with the Airbnb service, you have a brilliant team and I am sure that you will help solve my question. But to my deep regret, my question has not been resolved since March. I ask you to pay attention to my question again, and also possibly provide me with instructions on what I can do to solve this problem on my own

Iurii13
Level 2
Bar, Montenegro

I want to share with you information about the state of our affairs. I attach the electricity bill for our house, which we paid in April. The larger photo shows that in April we paid 350 euros and we still have a debt of about 180 euros. Now a new bill will come and there will be additional expenses. We are very worried that this time we will not have enough funds to repay the debt in full and we may have problems. I also want to point out that such electricity bills arose due to the fact that we actively helped and are helping people from Ukraine. And our booking does not include the cost of utilities.

**[Image containing personal details removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Iurii13, thank you for the tag! It's wonderful to hear what you're doing by offering spaces to Ukrainian refugees. I will take this information and pass it on to the team so that they can look into this. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Good afternoon, thank you very much for your reply. I'm sure you're doing great. Most likely, the community and the team have had this information for a long time, and I am sure that you are doing your best to solve and help us. But could you suggest any deadlines or solutions? How else can I personally help you to receive payments and set up further work?

@Quincy   @Sybe  @Stephanie  @Catherine-Powell

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Iurii13, I understand the urgency, which I have specifically expressed with the team. Unfortunately, they are unable to give a deadline, but I was told this is being looked into as we speak. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

There were articles in the Montenegrin press that Airbnb went bankrupt and warned not to use your service. It's a pity, we enjoyed working with you.

Aubnb has not paid me for 3 months - is this a mistake or the company has no money? If there is no money, then it means bankruptcy

Iurii13
Level 2
Bar, Montenegro

Good afternoon, dear community, I hope. of course, you feel great. For three months now, my appeal has been considered by your support. Thank you very much for your help. But, from now on, I'm accusing you of racism. I saw a similar appeal from a girl from Ukraine and you solved it instantly. At the moment, I still do not stop accepting refugees, I do everything at my own expense and suffer losses. Yes, I am Russian, but I will show an example to everyone that despite the fact that you are all stupid and long, I continue to help. Because all people are my brothers. You can feed me with promises as much as you want, but you won't do anything, and I will do it for people. Isn't your service for people? I ask you to come to your senses. And we'll see you in the courts @Quincy   @Sybe  @Stephanie  @Catherine-Powell

Iurii13
Level 2
Bar, Montenegro

and yes, maybe we have a different mentality, maybe I communicate too sharply, but I really help people, and you seem to me to be bandits, you don't help, you're dragging your time without solving anything, with best wishes, have a good day, I hope you're doing well @Quincy   @Sybe  @Stephanie  @Catherine-Powell @All3