Waihi Beach, New Zealand

Payments

Hi

I've never received any payments?? 

7 Replies 7
Gwen386
Level 10
Lusby, MD

@Brendon71 How do you expect anyone to know what the problem is when you don’t provide any background info whatsoever? It’s impossible for anyone to respond to your question with blinders on!

Brendon71
Level 1
Waihi Beach, New Zealand

Sorry, Im I'm really up with the play here, what are blinders? 

Bob297
Level 10
Bilthoven, Netherlands

@Brendon71 
Gwen is asking you to provide more information to give you a meaningful reply.
When did you start with Airbnb
How many payments do you miss

Blinders could be shutters. You see something, but not enough

Brendon71
Level 1
Waihi Beach, New Zealand

Ok

I'll check it out 

@Brendon71. Greetings from across the ditch! Ok, I see from your profile that you have reviews going back to September. If you are saying you have never received a cent from these bookings then yes you have a problem and you need to contact Airbnb ASAP.

Some reasons payments get held up:

1. No registration- do you need to register for the area you operate the tent in?

2. Bank account. When I first started Airbnb sent through a $1 payment at set up to check the account works. But maybe yo are using another payment method such as Paypal

3. Guest complaint re safety, etc but in that case you are normally notified.

I assume you have spent some time getting familiar with your host account and where the payment info is located?. That will usually give you the status of any upcoming payments..

Blinders is a horse racing term more commonly used in US. Here and UK we call them blinkers 😉

Great, thanks fir your feedback!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Brendon71 ! @Frances3408 has shared some apt insights related to your concerns about payouts. Have you also reached out to the Customer Support team to know what may have caused this delay?

Often, the payouts might also be delayed due to the pending KYC verification. It would be worth checking if all the required information is in place in your Host account:  Verifying your Host account .

Keep us posted!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines