Payout timeframe

Nicole1997
Level 1
Boulder, CO

Payout timeframe

I'm new to Airbnb and see a fair amount of posts about late payout by Airbnb (two weeks to even a month later, no payment). I'm wondering how long other hosts typically have waited for payment. My payout method is a checking account so I understand that this will add several days to the process.

5 Replies 5
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

No you get your day rate plus cleaning fees minus 3% @Nicole1997 

Thank  you!

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

We usually see ABB releasing the payment the day after check-in and it makes it to our UK account about a week later. The first payout is much slower for some reason.

There is no banking reason that I know of that causes it to take this long

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

I've noticed my payouts coming later and later. I used to get the email that says they have released the funds first thing in the morning (the day after check in.) Recently, they have been coming later in the evening. I've had a couple of reservations where the funds have been released a few days later (after the guest has come and gone.) It is definitely not a good feeling when you have to question whether or not you will be paid. And all of the recent delayed payment/no payment posts are definitely concerning.

Patricia55
Level 10
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

@Nicole1997 

Personally, I haven't noticed any delay in payouts, but given the number of posts on the forum about delays, I've just gone to have a look...  My last two payouts took 3 working days (ie 5 days if there was an intervening weekend).

Having said that, my payouts are relatively small beer, so it's probably not worth anyone's while hanging onto them 😉