Payout

Answered!
Paul8555
Level 2
Constanța, Romania

Payout

Hi everyone !

I am Paul and

have joined resently, and the first guests already ended their stays.

According to airbnb policies, the payout will be received within 7 business days.

It's been almost 10 business days  but in transaction hystory the status is " processing, "

Kindly share your  experience on this issue.

Many thanks

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Paul8555 the first payout can take up to 30 days.

View Best Answer in original post

16 Replies 16
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Paul8555 the first payout can take up to 30 days.

Paul8555
Level 2
Constanța, Romania

Hi Mike, Jane

Many thanks for assistance, 

Regards,

Paul

Jessie274
Level 2
Singapore

I’m a new host and I have the same issue. I have 2 guests checked out on 18 Sep and up till now, I haven’t receive the payout. I have been calling and messaging help center and at first they said payout will be 27 Sep but then I still haven’t receive. Then, they change the way they talked and copy and paste same reply like forwarding to another member to assist me but they didn’t assist me. This is so frustrating!! 

They show payout is completed but I didn’t receive in my bank account. Anyone can help me? 😞

Hi! I'm also new and experiencing the same thing. I've been refreshing my online banking like crazy. It was supposed to come last 23rd but alas its 30th tomorrow. 

It has been now 25 days that Airbnb has had my payouts on hold for over $20,000. From September 30 up today. I have made 8 international calls from Aruba and spoken to 6 different Super host Ambassadors, and no one could help me. 25 days no money, 25 days that Guests have slept in our rooms, apartments, and Villas, using our linen, our towels, our air-conditioning, facilities, water, and electricity. We got employees to pay, and no Manager or upper Management of Airbnb has the decency to give me as a Super host a call to sort this out. My Account is Verified, and I have supplied all the required other documents. Supervisors are attending the call, but no upper management is reaching out to fix this. We have future bookings up to May 2023 already and they are playing Bank with our money. Who knows what else can be done and what number can be called besides the Superhost phone number?    Are we the only ones dealing with this issue? How can Airbnb charge the credit card of a Guest we are not getting paid even though the Guests stayed already. 26 days in 42 listings. 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Roxanne167 Have you tried the basics and checked that your payout account is correct? There is a risk (low so don't panic) that your account has been hacked and the payments directed elsewhere. Next check your transaction history and see what it says against each booking. Perhaps message Airbnb rather than using what are presumably expensive phone calls. Be concise and at least you will have a record of your chasing. Finally you should hope that someone like @Emilie chases Airbnb for you before you look into what court jurisdiction your non-payments fall into. Small claims court claims are usually simple but it may be different in Aruba unless you fall under the EU?

Hi @Mike-And-Jane0 

Yes tried all that. Been sending messages now for 26 days. 

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Mike-And-Jane0 for the mention!

@Roxanne167 I'm really sorry to hear that you've been struggling to get this resolved for a few weeks. I've nudged the team for you on this payment issue and if I get any more information I'll let you know here.

Speak soon, 

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Monique938
Level 2
Bocas del Toro Province, Panama

I haven't received my payout in months and no one is trying to fix this. A thousand messages and calls and everyone replies that soon someone will contact me to solve my problem. This was not the case.

@Emilie 

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Monique938

Apologies for the late response, is this still an ongoing problem for you? If so please let me know and I'll raise it on my end!

Thanks, 

Emilie 

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Monique938
Level 2
Bocas del Toro Province, Panama

Hello Emilie 

Thanks for your response. Fortunately the problem was fixed a few days ago.

Thanks for you help

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Monique938 What a relief, thanks for coming back and letting us know!

Have a good day, 

Emilie

-----

I'm also having this problem right now. I'm beginning to lose my patience. It's my first time to host and luckily got my first booking last July 05. I'm super excited since I trust Airbnb and the opportunity they give to hosts like everyone here. Two weeks have passed but until now, I haven't received any single penny with Airbnb. My excitement is gone already and I'm in the verge of losing my trust to the platform. Please help to resolve my payout issue as like everyone here, I need to pay my electricity bills, monthly dues, and water bills, then what? No resolution yet for my much awaited payout. Sad 😞

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Roxanne167 what does your transaction history say?